HOW HOSTORE.COM WORKS
The idea of e-commerce grows and evolves: Hostore.com offers online the same services of a traditional store!
On Hostore.com you can find all the products made by the finest furniture manufacturers and top home appliances brands. You can browse their complete catalogs. We distribute them entirely as virtual resellers.
This way, we offer our customers over 20,000 products.
Our goal is to offer the best products at the lowest price with the shortest delivery time.
All this with an eye on customer service: assistance before sale, safe delivery of the products, availability of extra services (such as installation) and after-sales support.
Products may be physically stored in the warehouse of Hostore.com, or they could be located in an external facility (the distributor's or the manufacturer's warehouse) from which they will be collected after the customer's order.
Only a few products are still in production at the time of order. In these cases Hostore.com urges the manufacturers to ensure a fast supply.
This way we are able, in the greatest majority of cases, to deliver home appliances within 10 working days and furniture - which is often produced specifically for the order - in about 20 working days.
You can find the estimated provision time on the descriptive page of each product sold on Hostore.com, just below the price.
Products that are stored in our warehouse are identified as "Ready for delivery".
In case of delay on the estimated time, Hostore.com keeps the customer constantly informed. It is part of our commitment to respect and to make our partners respect the timing indicated on our website.
We have divided the order process on Hostore.com in four phases, so that the customer always knows at what point his or her order is.
Each time the order goes from one phase to the next, the customer receives an email notification.
You can check your order's status from the website as well. Just log in and click on "My Account" in the top right of the page. In your account you can also find the average estimated supply time for the products you have ordered. Please note that indicated timing is an average estimate, and not a deadline. Therefore, we suggest you to contact us only if your order is three or more days late.
The order's phases
- Pending: Your order has been registered
- In Progress: Your order has been accepted and is being processed. Orders are processed after we receive the payment confirmation. At this stage, we order the products from the manufacturer or we reserve them in the storage warehouse.
- In Preparation: Products are ready at our warehouse, and are now prepared for collection. Fragile items are positioned in wooden boxes, parcels that will be transported by express couriers are reinforced with an outer safety box, heavy products are positioned on pallets, etc.
- Shipping: Your order is in transit, the courier will contact you for delivery
We ship worldwide.
The shipping method depends on the destination, the type of goods to be transported and on the extra services customer may have requested (installation, used items collection, etc.).
In fact, we are able to offer:
- Home inspections and personalized design advice
- Installation of appliances
- Uninstalling and removing the old appliance
- Collection and disposal of used items
- Furniture assembly